Tuesday, July 22, 2014

From the heart of a friend, with love

If you and I are friends, and have been for any length of time, you know how I feel about you. Why? Because I've probably told you, more than once. It's pretty rare that I leave my friends with anything less than a hug and an "I love you" of some sort. There are reasons behind that, fear of no more tomorrows or of leaving someone and them not ever knowing how special they were to me. More than that though, more than the fear, is the appreciation. I have the most amazing friends that anyone could ask for! I have friends that have my back when my world is going to hell in hand basket, friends that step up and say "I'm here for you" friends that come along side me and just walk with me, friends who have touched my life through their stories, their songs, their lives. I have friends who want to have a good time with me and enjoy life, friends who are always there in the hard times, and a very special group who do all of the above.

I want people to think of me as someone who loved openly and freely, without fear of condemnation, because that's what I believe we were called to do. Show love, be love. Its a goal I strive for and a life I want to live.

So, friends, in case you ever doubt it, know that I love you. Know that you have made a difference in my life, that I care about you. You are important and have so much to offer the world! Thank you for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment